We're good to go!
Update 10th September
We have made our venue super safe for you. Here's what to expect...
Face mask - The scottish government states that face masks must be worn when playing bowling/pool/snooker - anyone entering our premises will be required to wear a face mask/covering, these can be removed only when eating or drinking or in the bar area.
Trace & Protect - Everyone will be required to enter details for track & protect. (Maximum people per table is 4. A maximum group size is 6 which must be split over 2 tables/with only 2 households as per the guidelines)
- Sanitisation of balls and lane -Before opening all lanes and balls will be sanitised by staff. We will continue to sanitise throughout the day, before and after each new customer.
- Hand sanitising stations - We have hand sanitising stations at various points around the venue and ask that all customers sanitise their hands before entering and when leaving the venue. We will also have optional disposable gloves for customers to wear during their visit.
- Reduced lanes in operation - We will be opening 6 of our 12 lanes, with only alternate lanes open to ensure social distancing can be adhered to inside the building.
- Booking your lane - We will not be accepting walk-in lanes so recommened to pre-book before you visit, you can book online or call us on 0131 443 0404.
- Staff PPE - All staff will be supplied with face masks and gloves to wear during shifts and we have also installed Perspex screens at till points to keep all our staff and customers safe.
- Extra cleaning - All areas that are more frequently touched will be cleaned often throughout the day. We also have nanoseptic self cleaning surface stickers on all doors.
- Pool table and arcade machines - We will sanitise all cues and balls at the beginning of the day and we will provide antibacterial wipes and sanitiser for customer use. All arcade machines will be cleaned before every shift and regularly throughout the day. If at any point you’d like one of the the machines to be cleaned again just ask our staff and we’ll be happy to do that.
- Contactless payment - As we want to reduce as much unnecessary contact as possible we will only be accepting card payment. We have increased our contactless limit to £45. No cash will be accepted so please bring an alternate payment method.
- Shoe hire - Shoe hire will be £1 per person and we ask that you bring socks to wear as we won’t have any available to buy. All shoes will be sanitised after every use.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 - To keep all our customers safe please do not come in if you are experiencing or have come in to contact with anyone will the following symptoms:- loss of taste/smell
- Staff - All staff will be checked at the start of their shift to ensure they aren’t experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19.
We're ready to open - We're good to go!
We hope to see you soon!
World Of Bowling Staff!